Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither The Village of Warwick nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and The Village of Warwick expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which The Village of Warwick shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- This Site contains material that is owned by or licensed to The Village of Warwick. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that The Village of Warwick endorses the website(s). The Village of Warwick has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website without The Village of Warwick’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of the State of New York.
The Village of Warwick is committed to respecting the privacy of online visitors and pledges its best efforts to that end. In general, you can visit the Site on the Web without telling us who you are or revealing anything about yourself.
The Village of Warwick’s web server automatically recognizes each visitor's domain name, but does not automatically collect personally identifiable information.
In order to provide a more comprehensive and useful site, the Site contains links to other Web sites. The Village of Warwick is not responsible for the privacy practices of these sites.
The Village is defined by its remarkable Historic District and vibrant business center. The walkable proximity to neighborhoods, parks, downtown and social events offer an experience that can only be found in Village life.